Saturday, September 14, 2013

SAS Quotes: Part 3

  • "That's the face of a winner." - Alaine
  • "It's not a boat, it's a ship...we don't see it, we sight think...it's not a cruise, it's a voyage."
  • "You have a culture for being a part of 'I Felt a Thigh'" - This is making fun of all of the students on the ship who are a part of sororities or fraternities. If you say it fast, it sounds like 'Theta Pi.'
  • "Try on a different hat." - explore, and walk in someone else's shoes.
  • "I'm Susie Creamcheese from the University of Podunk." - an example of what you should say to students on the ship to make friends...
  • "Hey. They're three days old! It is time for them to be independent." - apparently how we treat children in America.
  • "We're travelers, not tourists."
  • "Steph, come show us your face." - ISE Board President during my birthday dinner.
  • "That's the face that I feel right now."
  • "I don't walk to the edge of the balcony by myself because I know that at any given moment, I could end my life and the thought of drowning appeases me. So, I just don't walk to the edge alone." - wow...crazy.
  • "I had a really good hamburger." "Well that's GREAT! I'm really excited for you!" - A girl and the an RD's response to her after he just completed his story about always trying a hamburger in every city and being disappointed that the one he had in Hamburg was not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment