Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Packages Arriving

Today was very productive when referring to receiving things that I have been oh so patiently waiting on! 

I have had this anxiety attack feeling for the past two weeks over my visas. I had submitted my visas a week before the suggested application date of July 1st and I asked to receive my passport back by August 10th, fair enough. I watched my visas as they were being processed, and they were estimated to be done August 8th once my last visa was being processed. However, it got pushed back to August 13th and then the 14th. May I say that I freaked out quite a bit over this?? Thankfully, I got a text and an emailing notifying me that my visas are complete and have been shipped! I am expecting them home safely tomorrow!

Another package that I have been awaiting is my backpacking backpack. I was undecided between a new Vera Bradley backpack (to replace my current one) or to purchase a legitimate backpack. I decided, because both were the same price, to go with a backpacking backpack. I could fit more in it (like my sleeping bag), it was lightweight, it had two water bottle holders, it was durable, and I could use it for future travel experiences without damaging it. I am very happy with my investment and thrilled to have it arrive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment