Monday, July 1, 2013

Pre-Voyage Jitters

With only 51 days until I leave for England, there is so much to be done! The voyage starts on August 24th, only three days before my birthday. Will I even have a birthday? It is now time to start planning for an event. At that time, I will be in between London and Saint Petersburg; sounds amazing, right? It is, I cannot deny that. However, will I have made lifelong friends with by then to share the start of my new decade?

Anyways...51 days until I leave the country. Other than work, I have to prepare for all of the ports we will enter. What will I do when I get there? Should I plan independent trips? Should I stay in a hostel? Will I have enough room in my luggage? So many questions, and so little time to answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment